A place will be reserved up to the payment due date. If the payment has not been received by then, your seat can be released.
In the event that you need to cancel your registration, refunds will be granted as follows:
- Two or more weeks prior to start of term: full refund;
- Less than two weeks prior to start of term: tuition less a €15 cancellation fee;
- Within 24 hours of first class: tuition less a €25 cancellation fee;
- In between the first two classes: tuition less a €35 cancellation fee;
(if envelope with Family Set is returned unopened);
- After the second class: no refunds will be given.
Non-attendance does not constitute a withdrawal from class nor an exemption from payment. We are not able to offer tuition refunds unless we are informed of your request to withdraw.
Due to the size of our classes, we cannot allow any unscheduled child guests or siblings. Please contact Mariëtte to make sure that there is room in the class before bringing a guest. Not doing so may result in being turned away if the class will be overcrowded as a result. Overcrowding is unpleasant and can be unsafe for the children.
A family is allowed to bring a child guest or sibling once per term for free. After that a €15 fee will be charged.
Photo & Video Policy
Please refrain from taking photos or videos during class without prior consent. It is distracting for everybody to be engaged in photo-taking rather than music-making. Whenever a photo or video is taken, please make sure your child is the only child being photographed. We need to respect the privacy of everybody involved in the lessons.