A place will be reserved up to the payment due date. If the payment has not been received by then, your seat can be released.
Late registrations can only be paid in cash.
Registrations received after the first class of term will be prorated as follows:
- Full tuition minus €15/€12/€9
(1st/2nd/3rd child) per missed class (Music Together)
- Full tuition minus €14/€5
(1st/2nd child) per missed class (Babies)
- Full tuition minus €13/€11
(1st/2nd child) per missed class (Kodály)
In the event that you need to cancel your registration, refunds will be granted as follows:
- Two or more weeks prior to start of term: full refund
- Less than two weeks prior to start of term: tuition less a €20 cancellation fee
- Within 48 hours of first class: tuition less a €30 cancellation fee
- In between the first two classes: tuition less a €40 cancellation fee
(if envelope with Family Set is returned unopened)
- After the second class: no refunds will be given
Non-attendance does not constitute a withdrawal from class nor an exemption from payment. We are not able to offer tuition refunds unless we are informed of your request to withdraw.
Compensation rules in case of a Government imposed lockdown:
- The first two cancelled classes will not be compensated
- Subsequest cancellations will be compensated by DingDong
DingDong reserves the right to cancel a course. In that case, all registered families will be notified and given options to join their class of second choice. If placement is not possible, tuition fee will be fully refunded.